Monday, June 2, 2008

Model Ref

So even though my early planning stages aren't entirely solid I have my rough idea and I can continue to develop it as I move forward with other areas such as creating the model.

So for the modeling of the dreamer girl I found some images via 3d.sk.
I put a blur on some of the images if you are sensitive to seeing the human body in its natural state.

I want to work with the face of the top model and the t-poses of the lower model. So I combined and cleaned up the image as well as put a side pose with it.
You'll probably notice that I've exaggerated some of the features and now shes about 7 heads tall. So about now I'm ready to jump into bocking out the major shapes in my modeling program.

2 comments:

Patach said...

Was this a skinning job, or did you make the model? The skinning is pretty damn good around the body. It's pretty cool looking right now.

I'd like to see more developments with it.

Also, I don't think anybody will be offended by the areas of the human body. The ones who will don't use the computer. ;)

Akira said...

This is just what will be used to create the model. The "backdrop" as it where.
To reference when creating the model.